Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday they feature a Top Ten list relating to anything bookish.
This week everyone is to share their Top Ten Bookish Confessions!
Here are mine:
1) I have a tendency to like pretty much everything I read. I don't know if it's just good luck or if I'm just easily amused; maybe both! =P
2) Sometimes I hate putting star ratings on books. I can 5 star two completely different books I loved but that doesn't mean they both got that rating for the same reasons...
3) I'm finicky about who I loan my books out to.
4) As much as I love books, I haven't been to a library in years to check one out......If I want to read a book, I buy it at the bookstore or online.
5) I have a book buying addiction! I tell myself that I'm going to stay away from the bookstore or Amazon.com, but something always messes me up. Amazon will have some sort of promotion or my friend will call me up and tell me she has coupons for the book store and I give in! I just can't help myself.
6) It bothers me when the covers of series get changed before that series is even finished. Because then I'm stuck with books that don't really match....I don't like it!
7) It takes a lot for me to give up on a book. I like to see a story through to the end, but I will give up if I just can't stand it anymore.
8) Some of my fondest memories are of my Dad taking me to the library when I was a kid. He'd help me pick out R.L. Stine books I hadn't read yet.
9) It seems like it's physically impossible for me to write a short review! My reviews always amount to 4 or 5 paragraphs, especially if I LOVE a book!
10) Once, at the dental office where I work, I had some down time and was reading a steamy scene in an awesome PNR book, and I accidentally said--OUT LOUD-- "Oh dear......butt sex". TRUE STORY! Luckily my co-workers are awesome, so they didn't act weird about it. But the moment in the book caught me completely by surprise, and I had word vomit! Haha.. =P
-Alright, now that you've read my confessions, leave me a link to your blog so I can check out yours as well! =D