Here are the rules of being tagged:
1) Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in their post.
2) Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3) Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
4) Let them know you tagged them.
5) Include these rules and the person who tagged you in your post.
Okay, so, I'm going to be a little rebellious and deviate from the rules of being tagged because I honestly don't think I can pick just 11 people to tag in return. Plus, I'm a bit frazzled this weekend and truthfully I just don't have a lot of time. :(
But I am definitely going to post the answers to the clever questions that Rachel asked me and 10 other bloggers!
Here are Rachel's questions, along with my answers:
1) What is a book you thought you wouldn't like, but did?
Well, I honestly wasn't sure if I would like Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake because I tend to shy away from books that are told through a male's POV. But I ended up absolutely LOVING it, so I'm glad I gave it a chance.
2) Do you prefer first person, second or third person?
I think I relate more to first person. But I suppose I'm not too picky about it as long as the book is written well.
3) Where do you prefer to buy books?
Amazon.com and my local Books-A-Million store get a lot of my money!
4) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I've always wanted to fly. I think that would be so cool!
5) What book or book series caused you to enjoy reading?
R.L. Stine's Goosebumps series sparked my passion for reading when I was a kid. I still have every Goosebumps book that was ever bought for me, or given to me!
6) What books are you looking forward to the most this year?
I'm really itching to read Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. I am such a fan of Edgar Allan Poe and I love when anyone writes a story incorporating him or his work!!
7) What is your fondest book memory?
My Dad taking me to the library to get books from R.L. Stine's Fear Street series!
8) Who is your favorite male character?
Well, the first one to pop into my head is Varen from the book Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. He is hot in a totally non-conventional way, and I love that! He's dark, writes poetry, and he has a lip ring. I mean, come on, how could you not adore that?
9) What do you think of love triangles?
If they are written well, I don't mind them. Because sometimes when there is only one romantic option, everything gets so drawn out, especially when this happens in a series. At least when there are a couple of options, the waters can be tested and there's more intrigue.
10) What secondary character in a book do you wish was the main character?
This is a great question! Let's see......well, I honestly can't think of one at the moment. I will say that I wouldn't want any other character to take over for Kylie in the Born at Midnight series by C.C. Hunter; but if there could be a spin-off series or book, I would love to read about Miranda's life (she's a funny witch).
11) Name the book that always makes you smile?
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. That book is just so adorable and fantastic!
-Once again, thank you so much Rachel, for tagging me!! I had fun answering your questions! =D